We’re expanding our team! Selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s “Winning Workplaces” for our open-book management and innovative employee development, A Yard & A Half Landscaping is a landscape design-build company committed to sustainable and organic practices.
We are seeking qualified applicants for a gardening position with out horticultural maintenance crew. Besides the qualifications described below, we are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, have strong communication skills, and take pride in their work.
Safe work environment with excellent growth potential. Competitive wages, performance-based incentives, and profit-sharing. Paid holidays and vacation, medical and dental benefits, and Simple-IRA retirement plan. Tuition reimbursement for approved courses.
- Organic maintenance of residential landscapes, including weeding, hand-pruning, etc.
- Planting and transplanting of trees, shrubs, and perennials.
- Installation and maintenance of container plantings and roof gardens.
- Safe operation of power equipment, trucks, and trailers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with job performed.
- Working closely with account manager, customers, and office staff.
- Positive attitude toward work, customers, and account manager.
- Keeping truck equipment and garage supplies organized.
- Contributing ideas and opinions to assist with crew and company decision-making.
- Performing work in accordance with high quality and company standards.
Valid U.S. driver’s license and good driving record.
Ability to work in all weather and lift 50 lbs.
Spanish-English bilingual and prior landscaping/gardening experience preferred.
Send resumes and cover letters to:
A Yard & A Half Landscaping
26 Thayer Rd., Waltham, MA 02453
email: info (at) ayardandahalf.com