It probably goes without saying that if you have a yard, you have a house. We can help make your house safer, cozier, and more energy-efficient in winter from the outside in:
- Keep the house warm in winter, cool in summer – Maximize passive solar energy with planting and pruning.
- Eliminate icy patches by installing drainage systems, rerouting downspouts, and repairing or replacing walkways and driveways where water pools.
- Keep basements dry by regrading soil around foundations. We also partner with interior contractors, so we can address basement wall sealing, sump pump installation, and floor systems at the same time as exterior work, to keep you dry next spring.
- Prevent costly property damage from falling branches by pruning large trees over roofs and parking areas.
- Light entryways on dark evenings and while you’re travelling for the holidays. Energy-saving LED and low-voltage landscape lighting prevents trip and fall injuries, deters break-ins, and enhances curb appeal, without breaking the bank.
You and your family deserve to be safe and happy all winter. Let us know if we can provide exterior solutions, or recommend one of our professional partners for weatherproofing, security monitoring, remodeling, or organizing. Get more homeowner tips from our friends at 4BuyersRE.